Saturday, April 04, 2020

Triple Easel Little Ladybug




Yesterday was a dear friends birthday - so I wanted to make her a "special" card as we don't exchange gifties on our birthdays.  This is truly cased 100% from Pinterest - using this site.  Her instructions are always very detailed and easy to follow along, once you watch a couple of her videos you will be hooked.  She is fun - detailed orientated - and the cards are just too cute. 

I used Little Ladybug stamp set - that was a free hostess gift with purchase during the salebration which ended a few days ago.  This was fun to color and even more fun to put together.  The only thing I would change is I would use the heavy watercolor paper like Dawn suggested to use (I used thick Whisper White from SU), and I made the second one using the watercolor paper for my base. 

If you are going to send this in the mail it will cost 70 cents due to all the layers, but isn't a dear friend worth a little more.  There is room on the back of the card to write a message which I did.

I am anxious to come up with my own design using different stamp sets. I'm thinking butterfly stamps. 

Enjoy and try your hand at making this triple easel card.

Hope everyone is safe and staying in as much as possible.  Take care. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is absolutely stunning Shirley! Your friend will be very happy to receive this beautiful card!

loz said...

So Cute and I Love the design Shirley. Off to check out her site..Hugs Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your card is just awesome! I follow Dawn Griffith, too, and find her video tutorials invaluable. I haven't tried the triple easel yet, though. Because I mail my cards, I feel like I'd have to send instructions to the recipient so they weren't confused by its construction. I actually do send instructions with my single easel cards.

Esther Asbury said...

WOW!!! What an adorable lady bug card -- it truly is a gift in and of itself! Super cute!!