Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Anything Goes - The House that Stamps Built

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes as it is the last Wednesday of the month. 

I was doing some "purging" of ribbon and STUFF and came across this wide ribbon and thought perfect for the card I had in mind.  


I used 10301-H Patti's flower solid  and stamped them to match the colors used in the ribbon. I thought they were pretty good matches.  I fussy cut the flowers out- (I find fussy cutting relaxing).  I laid out my design glued the flowers in place and colored the center of the flowers in black glitter gel pen.  I left enough room at the bottom for my sentiment 1113-D Happy Birthday .  I thought it  still needed a little something else so I used 3416-C Random Swirls in the colors I used on my flowers.  I used tear tape on my ribbon so it would stay flat on the card.  I also have some cupcake wide ribbon which I think I will use on another card.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of ATG So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of ATG 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

8 comments:

Donna said...

Darling spring card, your ribbon and flowers match perfectly!

Lynette said...

What a cool card! The ribbon is great, and you've matched the flowers up so perfectly.

Thanks so much for all of your comments on my blog. :) I also "know" Patti pretty well. I was on the Repeat Impressions team with her for a short time.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and ribbon Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

So bright and cheery!!! That ribbon is really cool (would never have guessed that it was ribbon!) and it goes perfectly with your flowers!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, sweet friend! Loving the wide ribbon, and your stamp choice is perfect! It’s a winner! Miss you!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a colorful, happy card. You matched those flowers to your ribbon exactly! They really look great. I like your little swirls at the bottom, too. You must be like me, Shirley. I get a little antsy when there's too much white space, and I feel i have to add something.

Laurie Unger said...

That ribbon is so bright and cheerful - great matching on the colors of the flowers. Everything works well together!

Carol L said...

This is an awesome creation with all those pretty flowers! Love the fussy cut flowers and how well they match that big ribbon! Beautiful!