Wednesday, April 21, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Focal image - Sentiment

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Use a sentiment as your focal image.  Here is my card. 

just got a new frame die cut (inlovearts), and I thought what a nice frame for a simple sentiment God Bless You 3917-F.  I cut my frame out of spring green cardstock, and mounted it on a watercolor look cardstock from a paperback.  I find myself going to this pack of papers a lot - (Hobby Lobby).  I added some light blue pearls in the center of the flowers and card done.  Talk about a quick and easy or a CAS.  This is both.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Sentiment So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Sentiment. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a beautiful framed display of this sentiment! The pearls are the perfect finishing touch!

loz said...

Gorgeous Shirley. I Love how you have framed the sentiment..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Oh, wow, that's a beautiful frame! And you're right, it stands alone beautifully with just a sentiment and a few pearls or gems. This frame is one that could be used to make a whole set of cards using different colors of cardstock and an assortment of sentiments.

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! Love that frame.

Heather said...

So pretty!! That die cut frame is really beautiful and it is perfect for highlighting a sentiment!