Saturday, April 24, 2021

Old Truck card

 Oh does this bring back some sweet memories, this is a TAC, The Angel Company, stamp which has been out of business for several years.  I loved their stamps and was a demonstrator for several years.  This was one of my favorite stamps and yes I have several "old" TAC stamps.  


I colored the truck with copic markers and some glitter pens, made some clouds with a cloud stencil and layered it on a piece of DP I had in my stash.  I recently got a new senior buddy - (male) and I had to make up a few masculine cards for my stash. I don't sent him a giftie every week but usually once or twice a month and I try to coordinate the card with the little gift.  Before this senior buddy I had one in Canada that I wrote weekly for over 5 years.  He passed in January and I really missed him so I applied for another senior buddy and got another man.  

4 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous masculine card Shirley! I still have a lot of my Angel Company stamps, great company and enjoyed being a rep and our conventions!

loz said...

LOVE the old truck stamp and the DP is fantastic behind Shirley. Perfect for a senior man Shirley...Loz

Cheryl W said...

This is such a wonderful masculine card! I love the truck image and the background paper. I just know your senior buddy will love it, too. You are so kind to spread a little sunshine and friendship with your cards.

Diane said...

Great masculine card, and coloring! I still have some TAC stamps also, and really miss those times together as Demonstrators.