Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Signs of Spring - The House that Samps Built Challenge

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is "Signs of Spring".  There were so many choices that I simply didn't know which one to use so I finally decided on this one.  


This bird house card is from an "OLD" pattern - probably at least 14-15 years old.  But for our spring challenge I thought "if I can find the pattern" I am going to make this.  Pattern found, and cut out of white, fold a few scorelines - put roof on  in woodgrain pattern as well as the sill.  I stamped the  image - 1703-J   Birds nest branch, and 1301-F Happy Spring.  I colored with copic markers and then staped another bird nest only and popped it up to give a little added dimension.  What more - how some soft fluffy clouds in light blue, and a pretty pink bow and card done.  Will fit in regular A2 size envelope. 

Challenges:

Crafty Sentiments - ATG                                                                                              Crafty Creations - ATG                                                                          


Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Spring. So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Spring.   
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 


8 comments:

Donna said...

Your birdhouse is fabulous and perfect for our spring challenge! Like how you popped the nest up!

loz said...

So Beautiful Shirley..Love the birdhouse..Loz

Heather said...

This is super cute!! It shows that oldies can be goodies, for sure! Love the dimension on the nest and that yummy bow! (I'll try to remember to do my next POTW showing how to line up the letter dies perfectly; thanks for the request!)

Laurie Unger said...

This birdhouse card pattern is darling and makes the cutest card! Awesome job Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

Your little birdhouse is so cute! And I'm really impressed that you could find the pattern for your card after so many years. I noticed that a bird was building a nest in one of our birdhouses this week. That means we should have some baby birds before too long. I love when I can hear them cheeping out in the yard, waiting for their mama to bring them some food.

Patti J said...

Older than that, my friend! Probably 20 years old! Beautifully done - what a great card for the spring challenge. You are a true rock star!

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creations!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creations!
Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Ileanaxx