Saturday, May 22, 2021

Baby Shower Card

 I attended a baby shower last weekend - and I just learned how to make the cube card (thanks Patti), so here is the card I made to go with my gift.   



This is really a fun card to put together - (if you follow instructions),, and can be adapted to any occasion.  I wanted the cube to look like baby blocks - and after I finished the card I realized I had letters that would have probably looked like real baby blocks but theses were already glued on.  On the back I die cut and embossed a baby giraffe and used two tiny eyes. I put my sentiment on the long side of the cube as did my giraffe.  Then I die cut letters of the baby's name which will be Hunter.  I got a lot of oo's and ahhh's.  Included an Amazon gift card that I printed off here at home and gift and card complete.  

4 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card and design shirle..lozy

loz said...

Fabulous card and design shirle..lozy

Lynette said...

So cute! I have seen those kind of cards here and there but I have never tried one. Something else to add to my long to-do list! You did yours so well. How fun to craft with Patti.

Cheryl W said...

What an adorable card! I love that you made the cubes into alphabet blocks. I bet there were lots of oohs and aahs over your card at the shower.