Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Birds and the Bees Challenge The House that Stamps Built

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is The Birds and or Bees.  I choose to go with the Bee theme.  


This is an open book easel card that I had watched a video on a couple of weeks ago.  I had an "older" set of Spellbinders dies and that is what I used on this card. It is very easy to replicate without the dies.  I used 9308-C Bee  and 9312-D Just Bee-Cause  as my first page of my open book.  I had some bee papers in my stash which worked perfect for this card and as my easel stop I used some wooden bees that were in my stash as well.  Since I have made this card I have made a couple more open book easel card as they are so much fun to make.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of The Birds and the Bees So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of The Birds and the Bees.
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

9 comments:

Lynette said...

What a cool layout and an awesome card!

R's Rue said...

I love it 🥰
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Your book easel card is so charming Shirley, and like your little bee brads!

loz said...

Stunning easel book card shirley...loz

Patti J said...

Awesome card! Love the fold, and your stamps and papers are perfect! Thanks for the inspiration, dear friend!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow! What a wonderful easel card - it looks fabulous and so complicated (for me, anyway). Love this!

Cheryl W said...

Wow, that's a fantastic card, Shirley! I can imagine how impressed the recipient is going to be. Your bee paper was perfect for this one, too. I guess that's why we collect so many supplies--so we have the perfect thing when we need it. LOL

Heather said...

Oooo . . . this is very fun!! Great fold and your bee papers and embellishments are perfect!!

Diane said...

Such a fun easel card! I love your book.