Sunday, July 18, 2021

Mason's Birthday Card

 Today our cute little redhead will celebrate his 3rd birthday although his birthday was a couple of days ago.  He is into tractors and farming, just like his big brother Carter.  Only fitting that I make him a tractor birthday card from Great grandma and great grandpa.  


This depicts life on their country farm, although Dad just helps out around the farm as he has a full time job.  The stamps are from Newtons Nook Farming Fun and has 4 cute tractor images as well as a pickup truck, and wagon.  I made some rolling hills - and put the tractors on the bottom - filled up the wagon with corn ears from SU dies, the corn plants and sign are also from SU.  The dog die is one I had in my stash but looks like their black lab farm dog Piper.  Got him a farm puzzle,  a farm sticker book and will put some money in the card.  Hope to get some cute pictures 

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Looks like the perfect card for Mason! We had a grandson who was really into John Deere tractors. :-)

Cheryl W said...

What a cute scene, and I bet your great grandson loved it! It's so much fun to make cards for the little ones, isn't it? I miss doing it, but luckily I can still make those kinds of cards for the thrift store.

Patti J said...

This is even cuter in real life, and I just KNOW that Mason loved it! Great job! SO impressive!

loz said...

He will LOVE this fantastic card Shirley...loz