Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Use Pattern Paper

 This week our challenge at The House that Stamps Built is to use pattern paper and this challenge came at the right time as I needed a 60th birthday card.  


Perfect for the toilet tissue pattern paper that I had in my digi files.  I made a mini slim card so I could get all the fun focal images in place.  I   used 1601-I Holy Crap, 10631-J Plunger and 10632-I Toilet Tissue and 10633-K Toilet.  Just did a bit of shading with grays on the toilet and toilet tissue and colored the plunger with copic markers.  This turned out just like I was hoping and I hope the SIL get a laugh.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Pattern Paper. So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Pattern Paper.
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

9 comments:

Lynette said...

What a cool card! I love that paper that you printed out. As you said, perfect for your stamps.

Patti J said...

This is awesome! Totally adore that paper, it’s perfect for your stamps! Well done, as always!

Donna said...

What a fun 60th birthday card Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

So funny! I love it. Your shading on the toilet and toilet paper is perfect. It really adds some dimension to those images.

loz said...

Fabulous capture card Shirley.. love the dp...loz

Heather said...

He, he, he!! Too fun!! That toilet paper is perfect!

Laurie Unger said...

What fun digi papers! So cute and what a great birthday card this made. LOL

Sarn said...

Hilarious - what a great card. xxx

Diane said...

Funny card! The DSP is perfect for it. Great job!