Monday, November 30, 2009

Vintage Santa


Can you believe this is the first time I have used this stamp set - Vintage Santa - love it - minimal coloring - well in fact just his pink cheeks and a red pearl on his holly. I love this paper which was discontinued with last catalog but it has such a vintage feel that I hated to see it go. Had to play with my new toy from Tonic - a border punch system which you can interchange multiple punches for your border - this happens to be a ribbon punch and I am having a lot of fun using this system. Some polka dot ribbon goes perfect with the paper and presto a super easy card and fun to make. Tomorrow a friend Shelly is coming over to "finish" up her cards - a newbie stamper - they are so much fun to watch when they have created a "masterpiece".

1 comment:

Peggie said...

Neat card. Love the border.