Saturday, July 24, 2010

Open House



I had my New Catalog Open House last Saturday and I sent out my invitations with the saying "Look what came in my mailbox", so I made the little mailboxes with Hershey Nuggets and Tutti-Fruitti Papers, and small flowers on the mailbox flag. Thanks Seleise for this wonderful idea. I put numbers on the bottom and then had a prize table set up for the guests to choose their "thank-You" prize for coming. This was so easy and a lot better than drawing numbers. Our make-n-takes were Christmas in July - and PaperWings is having a blog hop with the same theme on July 25 at 8:00 pm, so come join us. I had a large cookie decorated with red/green icing and had WM write Christmas in July on the cookie, I had Christmas music playing, a christmas mat and wreath at my front door and well the Open House was a HUGE success and I already have my order!!! See you tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Looks good!! I know everyone had a great time!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea for the prizes!! I bet they all really enjoyed themselves!