Friday, September 03, 2010

Fibi and Lilly


Don't you just love this darling kitty. Our wonderful artist/designer Mabelle designed 3 sets of these little darlings for our new Inspiration book and they are all a "must have". I made this little gal holding a sunflower and made her in fall colors. With the temps in the 70's today there is promise of fall just around the corner, but afterall it is Sept. That means leaves - lots of leaves as we live in the woods with lots of trees!!! My DH usually just goes over them with the mulcher lawn mower so no raking here.

10 comments:

Patti J said...

You've been busy! I SO love this CS color! Beautiful coloring, my friend, and your card is wonderful!!! Cardinals are up 2-0. I couldn't 'not' watch! Hugs!

Angela K said...

Adorable card!TFS

Christine Pennington said...

Way too cute Shirley!

Chelsea said...

This is an adorable kitty!!! I love how you colored him.

Laurie Unger said...

This turned out darling! TFS!

Stef H said...

give me fall and give me those fall colors! super, super cute!

how the heck r ya? hope all is well and you'll be enjoying the long holiday weekend!

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful fall card - the purples are great. Coloring is fantastic!

Unknown said...

Just adorable!

kssdesigns said...

So very cute!!

AmethystCat said...

absolutely adorable!