Saturday, March 05, 2011

Shirley Hotop


This weekend is a fun blog hop over at TAC Seeing Shamrocks. I started my mission to find a shamrock among my collection of TAC stamps and came up with the shamrock from a retired set Mini Sampler, Date Discs (which is current) and my sentiment is from a hostess set called Blessings to You. Using my stamp-a-ma-jig I place the shamrock in the center of the March disc, colored them with copics, punched them out and popped them onto a circle of Catelynne paper ( perfect match). The blessing I also popped up and added just a wee bit of bling to the top of the sentiment. It still needed something else so I took the shamrock stamp and some versamark and random stamped the shamrocks on V397 Patch cs. I do have a bit of Irish in me - my mother was a "O" Casey, my dad was Scot. What fun this hop was to figure something out using what I already had. Love to be challenged.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Love it! Great use of date discs.

Sandy said...

those discs are perfect!

Angela K said...

This is great! Love what you did!!

Chris said...

Love your card...this date disk set is wonderful and it combined perfectly with the shamrocks!

Tricia T said...

How cute! Wasn't it fun to see what we could make work? Everyone's cards are so creative!!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So neat! Love the shamrocks in the disks!