Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cupcake Birgitta



I had 2 birthday cards to make this week and having just received Swiss Pixies Cupcake Birgitta from All that Scraps I decided to use this oh so cute image. I colored this darling with my copic markers glittered her wings and made 2 different designs . Images are cut with Nesties (love to have their legs out of the box), on the green card I used a new saying from TAC that was just perfect for this card - and for the little girl in blue I had some cupcake brads and I used bakers twine with the cupcake brad. I added a bit of glossy accents on the cherry on top. I slipped a gift card from a new downtown cupcake/dessert shop (has yummy pasteries) in the card so hopefully the girls will be happy with both their cards and their gift cards.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Mmmm.....lookie at that shiny cherry! Girl, these are darling! SQUEAL!!! Love the image, and she looks SO different, all dressed up in the green and then the blue! Great job, love them both - can't wait to get them inky later today!!! Cya soon...

Chelsea said...

She is soooooo cute! Love your coloring!