Friday, July 29, 2011

Apple of my Eye


OMG I love this new set by Mabelle - it is just too cute. You can color (like I did her face and hands,pie crust and shoes) paperpiece (like I did her dress, bloomers, hairbow and pie dish) or you can spotlight her like I did a couple of posts ago. This card is going to a special child and I am hoping it brings a smile to their face. I colored her with copic markers and the DP I choose was Miss Moxie because it just went so well with this image. Of course a bit of bling and a flower and card complete.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great card!

Patti J said...

This is just darling - love that sweet image, and you have colored her beautifully!!! Hope I get to see it in real life! The Miss Moxie looks like it was made to go together!!! Hugs...

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable!