Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Northwoods Class




On Tuesday one of my BFF's Donna and I took a class at a super well stocked, and fun scrapbooking store called For Keeps Sakes in south St. Louis county. The teacher Mary was great and showed is some "new" techniques. The three cards we made were so pretty - although I am thinking the glitter and shine doesn't show like it does IRL. This class was my BD present plus I was also able to get one stamp - and I choose the snowy trees as I think this is my favorite. Thanks Donna for a super fun and credative day.

5 comments:

Patti J said...

OOOh.......these are SO beautimous! I'm so happy that you and Donna had a good class. I'm glad that I know where those pretty trees 'live', so that I can stamp them sometime! Thanks for sharing - gorgeous creations, my friend!

Laurie Unger said...

Beautiful cards!

Unknown said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!

Chelsea said...

I love those ... that window is wonderful!

AmethystCat said...

It looks like such a fun class!!! beautiful cards!