Thursday, March 01, 2012

SPRING Card

Yesterday my friend Pat came over, we had a nice lunch including a cake (yes that I had made). We then went down to my craft room - opened both of my doors and OMG the MoJo flowed!!! Pat had brought a set called Narcissus from Stampendous - which was perfect for this project Paper Piecing outside the Line which I had seen on Gina K Stamp TV. What made this image perfect was the NEW and BEAUTIFUL AMuse polka dot cs which I love - this was such a fun card to make and we were able to talk, create, share and just have fun - stress free afternoon which was long over due in my life. This card is ready for a new home as I just got a special request from Chemo angels this am about a patient that needed some sunshine and cheer - how perfect this card is to send on. Will post another simple card that we created in addition to this one. And Oh did I tell you "we" (both Pat and I) LOVE Amuse CS???

3 comments:

Patti J said...

This is even more beautiful in real life! Oh my gosh, it was such an easy card to make, and what a statement! I had fun yesterday, needed the 'down' time after all of the rushing I've been doing lately. And yes, dear friend, we do LOVE the Amuse cardstock!!! I'm totally going to have to place another order! Have a good day - give the girls and ear scratch from Aunt Pat! Remind me the next time I'm over to help you get RID of the word scrambling and get comment moderation instead! Hugs!

Auntie Em said...

Just came over from Patti's blog to see your pretty card. You are so sweet! I love that you share your lovely creations with someone who really needs some cheering up and care. What a lovely thing to do.
Thank you for sharing! {{{Hugs}}} :)

Donna said...

Love the card, wish I lived closer so I cold have joined you two. I have this stamp, I need to know next time you're placing an order, need that dotted card stock!