Sunday, August 12, 2012

DPDC26 Crescent Moon Ants


Doodle Pantry Crescent Ants Digi Image, spell binders circle nestie, quick cut doily nestie, DP from Nanas Kids, purple ribbon from my stash, sentiment TAC

Way out of my comfort zone for this one, I usually don't mix circle, squares, rectangles and papers all in one card - but...I have seen so many other layouts using a variety of colors and shapes I thought I would give it a try and....it did all come together and did turn out quite nice!!!  Love the Doodle Pantry Crescent Moon ants released this month - what a fun image to work with, and I already have someone to send it too.  This image is FREE - yes FREE and you can download it now if you hurry before August 15.  Make sure you post using the InLinkz button and post it to Doodle Pantry Blog.  

5 comments:

Lorie said...

That is just a beautiful card! I love the way you mixed squares with the circle and that inner circle is lovely! Great card!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, great mix of shapes and colors and I like the doily too!

Portland Pest Control said...

So pretty! Just dropped by on your blog while searching for a nice blog about ants and your blog crept in and it's just wonderful!

Donna said...

This is great! I wouldn't have guessed this was out of your comfort zone. Beautiful layout and colors. Welcome to the team Shirley! Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

Glenda Atkins said...

This is so pretty Shirley, love the papers and the additon of 'black' to the layout. Fabulous baby card! Thanks for joining the DPDC#26!