Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30, 2013 Time to:

 Hero Arts Stamps, DP 3bugs in a rug, ribbon from my stash, Spellbinders nesties, sentiment computer generated

My sweet granddaughter Paige is due in just a couple of weeks so I thought it would be fun to make a card for the last week or two of her waiting.  This card is a modified matchbook design and when you slip the ribbon off and open the flap the inside is this:

Whimsie Doodle Digi Image "Expecting", copic markers, spellbinders nesties

which I think turned out so cute, it is in the mail heading her way and hopefully it will make the wait a bit easier.  Oh did I say we are waiting for baby Isabella???

2 comments:

Patti J said...

This is so sweet - I know that Paige will love opening her mail! Baby Isabella is one lucky little gal! Wonderful parents AND grandparents! Thanks for sharing :)

Donna said...

Too cute! Paige and Rusty will love it! The bright colors are great, and cute cupcakes!