Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 26, 2012 Papillon

AMuse Studio Papillon, Spellbinders nesties, Memento ink, ribbon from stash

While my hubby was on a fishing trip I had 3 of my bestie stamping buds and friends to the Hotop Bed and Breakfast.  Everyone brought projects to share and this is one that I choose to share, triple time stamping.  I had done this technique with rectangle cut but wanted to try it with different shapes and I thought it turned out really nice.  Since the theme was black/white no coloring was needed to make an elegant looking  card and it fits in an A2 size envelope.  My daughter loves butterflies so I am thinking I will send this to her "just because".    

2 comments:

Patti J said...

We had a great time, didn't we? Lots of fun, food, fun, crafts, and did I mention fun? Loved your project, Shirley - thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

I really enjoyed the time stamping and visiting! This was such a cute card and fun to make, I'm not sure I can give it away!