Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18, 2013 Gramma to Be

TLC Creations Digi, Spellbinders nesties, NanaKids DP, ribbon and safety pin from stash

My bestie called me with the wonderful news that she was going to be a Grandma - so...I quickly had to get a card made and in the mail to her along with a couple of stamped images that she requested.  For the design of the card I used the pattern that I received from another great friend Diane.  Since I received this card I have made 3 cards using this same pattern - I love it because you can use two different design papers, ribbon embellishments punches etc.  All this card needed was the Gramma 2Be sentiment and the card was ready to go in the mail.  

6 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww....I know who is getting this one, and she's going to love it! I like this layout a lot, too! Great way to show off lots of goodness on one card. Thanks for sharing :)

Diane said...

So cute, and I am sure the recipient will love it! Glad you like the design, it is very easy to make yet so cute.

Debbie said...

So cute!! I'm sure your friend will love this!
I love the DPs and the pin in the ribbon!!

Mandy said...

Wonderful news for your friend,and a beautiful card to celebrate...Thank you so much for your visit and lovely comment...
Mandy x

Curt in Indy said...

Congrats to her! How wonderful! Your card for her is so sweet and what a cute looking sentiment. She will love this! Hope you are doing well! Hugs, Curt

Donna said...

I am loving my card and the idea of being a grandma! Thanks so much!