Sunday, May 05, 2013

May 5, 2013 Dress Up

TAC stamp,Spellbinders circle, accu-kutz circle, ribbon and flowers from my stash, papers from DCWV and ChatterBox

Last week my friend Cheryl came over for a "stamp" day and I asked her to bring one of her stamp sets with her called Dress Up from TAC - she said I could keep it for a while so I have been having fun dressing up the little girl.  As a lot of you know I have a little chemo girl and this one will be for her and I bet she likes to play dress up so it will be perfect.  I know I had a lot of fun on our stamp day and also coloring and dressing this little sweetie up.  This is one of TAC's stamp set that I either didn't have or didn't keep and wish I had.

6 comments:

Donna said...

She is gorgeous, awrsome coloring! You're little girl will be so excited to receive this card!

Danni said...

That is one of my all time favorite TAC stamp! Cute card!

Patti J said...

Cuteness, in measures of oodles! Love it !

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ahhh....a little princess...how darling! I need to do more girlie cards. Regarding my room, yes, I have problems remembering the perfect place to put things...seemed right at the time...haha This time, I was much more careful and doing ok finding things particularly since I got rid of a lot.

Diane said...

Awwwww! I love it, and I am sure she will love it. Any little girl would be excited to get a card like this. Love your coloring also.

Chelsea said...

Love her!!!