Sunday, December 22, 2013

December 22, 2013 Christmas Cheer 1

Stamp set, and dies from AMuse Studio, Sentiment from Great Impression CS from AMuse studio, cuttlebug embossing folder

I think this is my favorite new set from AMuse this year and not only will I use it for Christmas but for  other occasions also.  I cut the limb from green cs. glued it on the white cs, stamped my sentiment in the right corner, then ran it through the cuttlebug embossing folder with the dotted swiss folder, then I put the bright cherry red birds on - they just pop right off the page.  Will be showing two more in a day or two.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How pretty! I love those red birds. Merry Christmas!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, I have this one on display at my house!!

Patti J said...

Can't believe it took me ten hours to get here! lol... This one is beautiful in real life too! One of my favorites - well done, dear friend! What a busy weekend it's been! DH made a wonderful Santa today for the church party. Talk to you next week. Hugs...