Thursday, March 06, 2014

March 6, 2014 Happy St. Pats Day

Wanted to get this in so i could post to the Sketch Saturday - so sweet and simple as it is a precolored digi from TLC - and it was FREE.  The papers came from Michaels bargain bin  from Studio G - all in greens and the plaid was just what I was looking for in this card.  My Mo-Jo has taken a break since our girls weekend two weeks ago - we were so creative and I have so many new cards that I can send out, but in hopes of spring I plan on starting some springy cards this weekend.
Challenges:
     Sketch Saturday - follow sketch

3 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Adorable image. I like those papers we got at Michaels, I was surprised at the high quality, I need more!

Patti J said...

Love it! That is one awesome free image! Next week, we will drag that mojo out of hiding! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

love it Shirley! Adorable image and awesome plaid papers! Great finds!