Friday, September 12, 2014

September 12, 2014 Poodles of Fun


Digi Image from Doodle Pantry Poodles of Fun, DP Doodle Pantry, bakers twine AMuse studio, Spellbinders dies

Had a special request from a little girl that needed some cheering up and she loves dogs - I immediately thought of the Doodles Pantry image Poodles of Fun - it comes colored/black and white but I choose the colored so I could get it in the mail the next morning and was pressed for time,.  I made a scallop circle easel card so Mom could set it up on her dresser or desk for her.  I'm thinking this will bring a smile.     Challenges:
     Doodle Pantry - Use a Doodle Pantry image
     613 Avenue - anything goes

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable! Great shape and cute image!

Laurie Unger said...

Yep - this is indeed one cute puppy!

Mynn xx said...

Totally love the sweet purple and pink! The shape is a fun way to frame that image, too! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, dear friend! I'm sure the sweetie loved it! Hugs...