Friday, October 24, 2014

October 24, 2014 Shaped Stencils


Every month I take part in a Technique Junkies 1-1 swap and we have to use one of the techniques from TJ.  That is never a problem for me as I have been a subscriber for a very long time - unfortunately this is the newsletter last publication.  I am hoping we will still continue the swap as I have gotten some very nice cards.  The directions are always very easy to follow and I love seeing the creations that the DT has made using the technique.  This technique was fun and got me to get out a couple of the stencils that I thought I "needed" but not yet used.  Makes a very nice card.  I am hoping my swap partner this month enjoys the card as much as I enjoyed making it.   

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing another fun technique!

Donna said...

Awesome cards, what a cool technique, like the bright colors and images and ribbons, perfect combos!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful cards! Like that technique and I could definitely put it to use with all the stencil that I've collected.