Sunday, February 15, 2015

February 15, 2015 Happy Birthday to You/washi tape


This is the birthday card I made for my 2 year old "great" granddaughter Bella - and I am sure there will be a picture or two pop up on my blog in the next day or two at her birthday party. Stamps are from AMuse Studio as well as the balloon die.  I love this technique which I saw on a blog by Simplicity - there are so many different applications that this can be used for and this worked out perfect for  Bella's birthday.  I love washi tape and have "several" rolls in my stash so you can bet I will be using more of it in my future cards.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

this is fabulous! what a great idea. i hope you don't mind if i case it!

hope you're staying warm!

Donna said...

Oh my gosh, absolutely love this!

Diane said...

Soooo cute! Have a wonderful time at her party. I am hoping that a Washi tape card is in the plans for our weekend stamping event!

loz said...

This is so cute Shirley. Perfect for a little lady..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card! Great technique with the washi tape! Stay warm while this winter weather is upon you!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! I need to give this a try...love the cards you've made with this technique! Thanks for sharing!