Saturday, August 08, 2015

August 8, 2015 How are Ewe


Have I mentioned that I love the Gerda Steiner stamp sets that I have - I have two and would like to add a couple more sets to my collection.  I love whimsy and this falls into my style.  I also love this fold which I cased from a SU site (can't remember which one) but it is fun to work with.


Here is the inside of the card - haven't put a sentiment yet as I am not sure who or what this one is going to.  But love following through with the same theme as the front of the card.

7 comments:

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Ultra cute. Great job on bringing the inside out or the outside in. lol. Love it!

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, like that adorable paper piecing, your soft clouds and how you carried your design to the inside!

Cheryl W. said...

I love this fold, too, Shirley. Your little paper-pieced critters are so cute, and I love the way you have finished off the inside. Fab card!

loz said...

This is so Cute Shirley..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

What a cute card - like how you paper pieced the cute animals.

Gerda said...

LOVE this card Shirley! So clever and smart! Thank you for sharing this card! :)

Patti J said...

Love, Love , LOVE this set - had such fun creating with it! I sent my card to Lorelei, and her mom said she totally loved it! Hugs...