Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September 22, 2015 Doggie Get Well


Our dear friends dog recently had some pretty major surgery (spleen removal and eye removal) and I made a "doggie get well" card for him from our three dogs.  The black one is Buddy, Red one is CoCo and the blond is Bella -.  I used a dog from a company that is now out of business.  But love the dogs and it was perfect for this occasion.  I did some masking and should have moved my dogs a bit to the right but...  The heart covers a small ink boo-boo - thank heaven for bling.  Mailing this tomorrow and hope Max feels better in a few days.

4 comments:

loz said...

Awe!! I Love this card and the dogs are so Cute Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

This is absolutely adorable Shirley! Like the bright colors of a your dogs.

Patti J said...

A www...! This will certainly bring a smile to your friends! Great card, Shirley!

Laurie Unger said...

How sweet is this!