Thursday, December 31, 2015

December 31, 2015 New Years Mice


I decided to send out some New Years cards (for those I didn't get mailed soon enough for Christmas).  This was a cute digi image from Gerda Steiner, and if you haven't figured it out I really enjoy working with her images.  They are "my style" as far as whimsy and I seem to know what I am going to make as soon as I see the image.  I colored the mice with copics in cool gray and warm gray then paper pieced the numbers to match my DP.  And look up in the left you will see the "must have" paper clip dies from AMuse.  I cut these out of silver cs and then stamped my small greeting.  This was mailed a week ago so hope it gets to its destination on New Years Eve.  Challenges:
     Crafty Creations - anything goes
     Crafty Gals - anything goes
     Gerda Steiner - share your design challenge
   

5 comments:

Donna said...

Darling card, of course love Her dad image, and those papers are great and those embellishments are cute!

Diane said...

So cute! I like it better than the first one. You do a great job with those digi images!

Patti J said...

Another adorable card! Happy New Year, dear friend!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours.. happy New Year..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card! Those little mice would make anyone smile, even on a cold, wintry New Year's Day. Hope that 2016 is filled with every good thing for you!