Wednesday, April 26, 2017

April 26, 2017 Anything Goes


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes - and I have to say I love this challenge, it allows us to be "creative" with no limits.

  For my card I choose Shade of the Elm 2908I for my focal point and for the sentiment I used the words from  Hello Plate 9900 - asI really thought the scene captured my focal point well with just a simple sentiment,  A fewweeks ago we had our "annual" girls crafting overnight my house and everyone brought a shoebox project for everyone.  This was the "technique" brought by Sally where she cut us each a corner templete and we inked the are first, then stamped our image.  I stamped an addition chair and fussy cut it and popped it up. Then I used my Scor-Pal to add some lines just for a little definition. Had just a little bit of the olive green twine so I wrapped it around and made a small bow.  Card done!!! No coloring, just a tiny bit of fussy cutting, lines with Scor-Pal and twine. Easy Easy,

 

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card with the challenge being ANYTHING GOES.  We always get a lot of submissions for this challenge so we would love to see yours.  

You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions.  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

    
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

Challenge:
     Scor-Pal - use scor-pal on your project
     Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
     Love to Craft - anything goes

12 comments:

Donna said...

This is a stunning card Shirley, the dry embossing and sponging makes such an impact and the twine is a great touch, perfect images with it too!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job on this Shirley - clean and simple and gorgeous!

joy said...

Such a relaxing image - makes me wish I was there! Pretty, pretty card.

Cheri said...

What a fun night of creating and gathering of friends that must have been. This card is a perfect CAS card. The texture and dimension you got with the scored lines along the sides is a wonderful touch. Love the technique using the corner mask too. Lots to love about this creation, Shirley.

Pam Sparks said...

Beautiful! Love this CAS design Shirley!

Heather said...

What??? An overnight crafting get together? I wanna come!! I really need to get me some more crafty friends. This card is so serene. That triangle sponging really adds so much interest to the image and I love the scored lines at the bottom; perfect finishing touch!

Ginny Maxam said...

hi Shirley, I love your card, so elegant, beautiful color palette and design! Thank you for joining In the Word Art Wednesday fun! Ginny M DT

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your little scene looks so serene. I love the technique you used of corner shading. It adds such a nice bit of color and focuses the attention onto the stamped image. Really nice! I've got to file that idea away for use later. Just hope I can find it in my brain when I need it!!! he he

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Craft, good luck!!! Amy DT

Patti J said...

What a relaxing scene that you've created! Loving your choice of stamps, and that corner technique was a lot of fun...great choice for your card!

fusiafscrapping said...

So excited! I love this card! Thank you so much for participating in our 'More than one fold' challenge at Scor-Pal!