Wednesday, June 28, 2017

June 28, 2017 Anything Goes

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is ANYTHING GOES, which is one of my favorite challenges.  I choose to do a pop and twist card.


and here the card is open


This is such a fun card to make (after I learned how to make the mechanism) and the possibilities for this card are endless.  I used two stamps from the Summer series:  Chill Out 9013D and Cool Treats 9008N and for the front of the card I
used  Happy Birthday 1113D.  For the front of the card I just cut a rectangle, rounded 3 corners, used a scallop punch edge for the "bite" and a small craft stick for the bar.  I had some ice cream treat ribbon that I tied in a knot around the small craft stick.  The inside ice cream treats are all paper pieced.  

  Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge theme of ANYTHING GOES  - the possibilities are endless for this challenge so hope to see lots of entries. 
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.

Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti 



7 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I love your card, Shirley! I've made a few of these, and they are so much fun.

Laurie Unger said...

You always rock these multi-fold or twisted cards. Love them and I sure wish I could make them work for me! Awesome job.

Pam Sparks said...

super dipper cute Shirley! Delightful fold and look at that darling popsicle ribbon! So cute with the paper! Darling card!

Donna said...

Such a fun fold and perfect design for summer, you know I have to have ice cream now that I saw your card!

Patti J said...

Another rock star quality card! Beautifully done...now I want ice cream! Thanks for sharing, my friend! Had fun making this fold at your place today! Thanks for organizing the nice day!

loz said...

Fantastic card and one of my favourite designs Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

Very cool! I've seen this type of fold around, but have never given it a try. I love it with the different ice cream treats.