Wednesday, October 18, 2017

October 18, 2017 Photo Inspiration



This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is to use the photo inspiration or colors.  I choose to go with the colors and made a fall card.  I enjoy sending fall/seasonal cards to my chemo/senior buddies vs. Halloween cards.  For this card I used Round Pumpkin 2318-G.  I kept it simple and used three colors of white core cardstock embossed with 3 different embossing folders and used the pumpkin as my focal point.  A bit of twine around the middle and script letters die cut using the same oranges I used to color the pumpkin.  All of this mounted on a dark green card base.  

 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Photo Inspiration  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You know have a full month to enter our challenges to win.
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

11 comments:

Pam Sparks said...

Fabulous challenge colors and photo and your take on it! Pretty Fall card Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

Very nice card, Shirley. I like all the different patterns and textures. They add so much interest.

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shirley, like that layout and the distressing. Have a good day!

Patti J said...

Wow! What a great card! Loving all of the beautiful texture, dear friend, and whoever finds this in the mail will smile all day! Thanks for sharing!

joy said...

Oh, I so like the embossing background technique. Great job!

Diane said...

What a great fall card. I love the embossing and distressing.

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Shirley..Loz

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love all your different textures; very fall-like!

Cheri said...

This is such a fabulous take on the inspiration, Shirley!!! You nailed it with this card!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh wow - look at all texture on this beauty! Nice job!

Pam Sparks said...

super cute Shirley! I just love the bridge card style. I've already made another! lol