Wednesday, February 14, 2018

February 14, 2017 Tic-Tac-Toe


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe which is one of my favorite challenges.  

I went for the hearts, pattern paper and buttons, yes there is a button - it is teeny tiny and is on the bow in the left hand top corner.  I used two stamps for this challenge Flowering Hearts 4316-I and Be Mine 1201-I - the Be Mine stamp I cut into to two lines as the second line of the sentiment says Today-Tomorrow-Forever.  This part of the stamp I put in the inside of the card.  I enjoy paper piecing so I paper pieced the pot and the heart flowers, coloring the leaves with copic markers.  Had a pack of Valentine papers - (that I am trying to use up) and it had the pattern paper that I thought would go perfect with my design.  Some ribbon, a bow with a button and the card is complete.  

  Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther

8 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

Perfect job with the TTT challenge, Shirley. Love your patterned paper. I so need to start using up my stash of it.

Esther Asbury said...

Great idea to cut the sentiment and put 1/2 on the inside! Love your pretty Valentine card with it's deep pinks and and fun little pot of heart flowers! Such a lovely take on the challenge this week!

Donna said...

What a beautiful card, darling little image and like that patterned paper and ribbon!

Heather said...

So pretty!! LOVE that background paper and the patterned pieced hearts are just too cute!

Cheryl W said...

Sweet Valentine! I love your "potted hearts."

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Love the tiny paper pieced hearts - great card, dear friend!!!

Cheri said...

I just adore that little stamp, Shirley and you're way to use it here was fabulous. I love the paper piecing and that teeny, tiny button is precious! Great way to rock the challenge.