Friday, June 01, 2018

June 1, 2018 Duck Birthday Card

Another birthday card - I got this set in a UK stamping magazine at Barnes and Noble a couple of weeks ago and loved the frog and duck.  Now I am trying to decide which card to give to my pastor for his 60th birthday - the duck or the frog which I posted last week.  I think they are both just too cute.  Colored the duck with copic markers, fussy cut him out and put a wobble spring on the back of him and looks like he is jumping out of the puddle.  Such a fun stamp set. 
I'm thinking I will go with the duck??? or no maybe the frog???

4 comments:

Donna said...

This is just adorable, what a great find and like the wobble on the duck!

Cheryl W said...

Super cute card! What a fun set to get in a magazine, and your coloring looks awesome.

loz said...

The images and your card are sooo Cute Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

This is even cuter in real life! Love it!!!