Wednesday, December 19, 2018

December 19, 2018 Photo Inspiration




Oh my gosh - Christmas is less that a week away - hope every one is doing their last minute cards, gifts, baking, etc.  I set my goal to be done on the 12th of December and I almost was!!!  I still have to run out and get a couple more little gifts.  

Our challenge over at The House that Stamps Built is to use the inspiration photo - and I went with the poinsettia as my focal image.  I choose to color just three - using 2015D Tiny Poinsettia, 2012H Large Poinsettia, and my sentiment using
428G  Joy to the World.  I colored two large and 1 small poinsettias using copic markers and left the remaining ones just as stamped images. I stamped my sentiment on a separate piece of card stock using a bit of gold cording popped up on pop dots.  I am pleased with the way this turned out.  

   Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge inspiration photo  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Not quite finished here - have a few fruit baskets to make and take, but those have to be done fresh!
Love your pretty poinsettia card in red and white! So festive and merry!
Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh Shirley, this is lovely. I like that you highlighted only a few. Makes them really stand out.

Cheryl W said...

Pretty card! I really like the way you've colored just the three poinsettias. It adds an artistic flair to your card. The sentiment is really nice, too.

Donna said...

What a beauty, like how you just colored 3 of the poinsettias, and great saying!

loz said...

Such a Beautiful card Shirley. I am so ready for 2019...Loz

Heather said...

Very pretty! The colored poinsettias really pop! This image really got a lot of use this challenge!

Cheri said...

Shirley, your card captures the true meaning and beauty of Christmas. "Joy to the World". Merry Christmas to you and yours, my friend.