Wednesday, August 12, 2020

August 12, 2020 Tic Tac Toe

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Tic-Tac-Toe.



I went with Dragonflies, sparkle, and dimension.  

What a fun card to make.  I used my wreath builder to stamp the circle of dragonflies 5125-C DragonflySil. and the sentiment 6512-E Everyday Blessings.  I had a stencil with various sizes of circles and used a small one to apply different colors over the main portion of the dragonfly.  Again fun fun.  You could use a small sponge as well.  I then used some glitter tape on the bottom for my shimmer and in the middle of the circle I went with my sentiment and I punched a small black glitter paper circle popped it up  and diecut a white glitter dragonfly and glued it in the middle of the black glitter circle.  All of this on a polka dot background paper that I thought went really well with this image.

ow it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this cNow it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.hallenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Tic Tac Toe-  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 



7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I just recently used a mini wreath builder for the first time and it was so fun! I love how you used yours to make a dragonfly wreath, and the addition of the rainbow dots is genius!

Donna said...

What a fabulous card, such patience to line all this up, even with a wreath builder! The effect is just stunning, like your washi tape shimmer!

Cheryl W said...

I haven't used my wreath builder templates in a long time. I really need to get them out again. I love using them, and I think stamping a wreath of dragonflies is brilliant. As I'm sure you've figured out by now, your fun card is a real inspiration to me! Thanks for that.

Laurie Unger said...

Lovely use of the wreath builder on this sweet card. I just love dragonflies, so this is right up my alley. Great take on this month's TTT challenge.

loz said...

Gorgeous dragonfly card and the circle of dragonflies is fabulous Shirley..loz

*Vicki* said...

I great idea to use the wreath builder to make your perfect circle of dragonflies! Really love the symmetrical design and spot of colors with them!! Have a great weekend sweet lady!

Heather said...

It is a really fun card to look at!! Love those bright, happy colors and the sparkle from the glitter tape.