Tuesday, April 20, 2021

SU Chicken Card

 When I saw that Stampin Up was coming out with dies to match the retired set Hey Chick as well as the new chicken set I just had to have it.  And here is my card - 

what a fun die set, especially with the corn plants and ears of corn growing, as well as the chicken house - and there are many more.  I had made a set of note cards for my chemo buddy and the theme of the note cards was a rooster, so I made this card to go along with the note cards.  I send a little giftie each week to my chemo buddy - in fact I have 2 currently - and on her bio it said she liked note cards so what a nice handmade gift for this week.  I always try and match up my card (with encouraging messages) with the gift I am sending.  

2 comments:

Donna said...

This is so darling and it will put such a smile on her face Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous card! I love those chicken stamps! It looks like you're having a lot of fun with the new stamps and dies, too. You're so kind to make and send a set of note cards to your chemo buddy. They will be such a nice surprise.