Monday, May 24, 2021

May 24, 2021 Favorites The House that Stamps Built

 It is my turn to post over at The House that Stamps Built  a Monday favorite - well I couldn't pick just one favorite so I narrowed it down to one - in fact how about three???

I truly can't remember the date that I became part of the Repeat Impressions DT - but I do remember the panic I felt that I wouldn't be good enough to be a part of this talented DT.  Well that was a few years ago and I am still designing and I hope that, Wendy,  our owner of Repeat Impressions has seen some improvement along the way.  

I remember in my first order of stamps I received 8101-L Bulldog as I already had an idea in mind.  

And I think it is still "one" of my favorite cards.  

Favorite#2




When I first started working with Repeat Impressions Stamps I was immediately drawn to the collection of Teddy Bears.  This one is so much fun to work with - - 701-K Belle, paired with the sentiment 1105-E Thinking of You.  

And for my final favorite #3 is:


which is a fun bit snarky congrats card.  I used 10632-I Toilet Tissue and for the sentiment I used a combination of two - 10609-F Married and 10618-K Taking the plunge .  I had some digi print toilet tissue paper in my stash and then went with the over/under  roll and die cut letters his/her.  

I said I would limit it to three but that doesn't even begin to cover all of my favorites.  Such a broad selection to choose from with Repeat Impressions Stamps that I am never at a loss for what to create.  



6 comments:

Lynette said...

I can see why these are some of your favorites - they are all so cute and well-done! Thanks for sharing them.

Donna said...

These are all so adorable! You are so talented dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

These are all terrific cards. I can definitely see why these stamps are some of your favorites. After being on the DT for a number of years, you must have quite a collection from The House that Stamps Built.

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

loz said...

Three Fantastic cards Shirley. I LOVE the 1st one as my TeddyB has been having a rough week...Loz

Diane said...

So cute!