Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Black/White Challenge

 June is more than half over already - things are returning back to normal and I am getting back into "going out".  This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is black/white card.  For my card I selected a LOVE card.


I had some "new" dies - and this one with hearts gave me the idea of LOVE.  Using 1204-I LOVE.  I embossed the LOVE stamp in white on black - two tiny hearts one in white and one in black (I colored a white one with a black Sharpie).  I used pop dots to pop up the center panel and easy peasy card.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Black/White card.   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge ofBlack/White.
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

8 comments:

Donna said...

This is just stunning Shirley, those dies are perfect with the "Love" stamp!

Diane said...

Very pretty black and white card! It is fun and simple. Whoever gets it will love it.

Heather said...

Ooo . . . what fun new dies! Perfect for your love themed card!

Laurie Unger said...

What a great take on the B&W challenge! All those hearts around the border are so cute. Awesome job, Shirley!

loz said...

Stunning card and beautiful die cut frame Shirley.. loz

Cheryl W said...

Your Love card looks so elegant in black and white. It would work well for a wedding or an anniversary. My great niece's wedding a couple of weeks ago had a black and white color scheme. Your card would have been perfect!

Lynette said...

Super card! I love the black and white and the pretty dies!

Patti J said...

Wow! This is beautiful! Hmmm….didn’t know you owned these dies! Great card for a great challenge…love black and white! Hugs!