Sunday, September 26, 2021

Jeans Pocket with Frog

 Fun card I made for one of my chemo buddies, a young man that is 14 and I thought he would get a laugh out of this one.  A little snarky but fun.  



The frog stamps and die cuts are from Technique Tuesday - and he fits perfectly in the pocket of the jeans.  I don't remember who has the jeans pocket stamp as I took it off my wood mount.  I stamped the pocket on my base card in denim blue and then stamped it again on an extra white card stock.  I trimmed just the pocket and put it on the outside of the base card with scor-tape and put some rivets on  with Nuvo dots.  With using scor-tape on the pocket I can slip a gift card int the pocket and when he pulls the frog out the gift card is there.  I think he will enjoy this card with a gift card to Burger King.  


6 comments:

loz said...

That is fantastic and I Love how the frog can get out...Loz

Cheryl W said...

Such a great card! I just got some pocket-shaped dies, and I was thinking of trying to put a frog in one of them. Your cute card confirms that it's a good idea! FYI, the pizza was a big success and the two post-op patients are both doing well.

Darnell said...

You know how much I love frogs, Shirley, so this fun card with a pocket frog makes me giggle! I'm sure the young man will really like it, especially with a gift card to Burger King! You do God's work being a chemo Angel! Hugs, Darnell

Donna said...

How adorable is this, it will put a big smile on his face!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh how stinkin' CUTE is this guy?!! I agree with Donna and am sure this will bring lots of smiles! Really great card to send for that!!

Pia S said...

Such a cool denim jeans stamp and the cutest frog and sentiment! I love this.