Tuesday, April 26, 2022

New Horizons SU Papers

 A couple of weeks ago our little group of four got together to celebrate another spring birthday - Happy Birthday Patti.  It was a surprise - and I kept thinking she wasn't going to come as she had a cold with sniffles, and lethargy so I finally told her she had to come help me figure out a card I wanted to make.  So with a bit of reluctance she came - we had banners, balloons, and a special lunch - homemade vegetable soup, crackers with peanut butter/honey, a homemade cake and my DH made homemade ice cream.  Did we take pictures - NO - totally forgot but did take pictures of one of the card we made compliments of Sally  and Paper Pumpkin.  


I just love not only the Paper Pumpkin kit using the New Horizons, but the paper as well as the stamp set and dies.  I will have pictures of Cheryl's cards in a couple of days.  

I am so glad we all live close enough that we can get together often and exchange ideas as well as enjoy our friendships.  

6 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shirley, looking forward to seeing the other cards.

Diane said...

Beautiful card! I loved that Paper Pumpkin kit, and the Horizons paper pack. I love the raised frame! Hope Patti had a wonderful Bday and you all had fun.

Patti J said...

What a nice day that was!!! So sorry I was under the weather! BUT...so glad I pulled myself together and came over! Loved the cards we made, loved lunch and visiting, and totally loved the surprise! You got me that day - SO surprised!!! Thank you, dear friend - love you to the moon and back!

Cheryl W said...

Your gathering sounds like so much fun! And happy belated birthday to Patti. Your card is great. I love creating cards with a scene. The scene on your card reminds me of Grand Tetons National Park.

loz said...

Fabulous framed card Shirley..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, how fun! Sounds like you all had a lot of fun and good times!