Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Fun Girls Craft Evening

 Two cards left to share with you from a couple of weeks ago when we had an overnight craft evening at my house.  We had not gotten together since before Covid so it was a special time.  The two cards I am sharing today are from Donna and I love both of these cards.  One is very CAS 


Love the ombre stenciling - then just the simple sentiment double layered.  These are so easy and fun and quick to make.  And it does pack a punch.  This card went in the mail this week to a chemo buddy.  

The next card was a fun fold card - I love fun folds - and this is a variation on a Wfold card.  I have done a variation on a W fold but love this idea as well.  



These images are from a retired SU set - one that I will keep in my retired stack as I love the lady bug images.  So glad we were able to get together and be creative after a long hiatus.  I'm keeping this for a pattern then I will mail it on once I make another one. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Your stenciling and coloring are beautiful on these Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

Your stenciling on the first card looks great. I just love stenciled designs. I haven't made any in a while, so I need to get my stencils out and have another go at it. I love your second card, too. Like you, I have a thing for fun folds. They really make crafting fun. I've made a card similar to the one you shared, but my little interior panels were all lined up. I like the idea of having two up and two down. I'll give that a try.

loz said...

Both fabulous cards Shirley..Love the fold on the 2nd card..Loz

Patti J said...

Love these! Great job stenciling! Fun, fun, FUN fold!