Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Crane of Fortune

 This has been sitting in my stash for awhile so decided to finish it up and make a birthday card.  Did a lot of embossing (copper embossing powder from my stash).  I think it really made the crane and "happy birthday" stand out.  Had some cooper specialty papers that I know is at least 20 (yes 20) years old.  


 The sentiment is new using Something Fancy StampinUp - and die cut with the set of dies that goes with the set.  This set has a lot of useful and fun sentiments.  

Off to finish up Valentines for my chemo buddies and grands. 

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

It's always great to pull something un-used from our stash to complete a project with! Really great image and papers for sure. Love the layout with the scallop edging!

Cheryl W said...

Your crane looks beautiful with the copper-colored embossing. Were you inspired by the celebrations of the Lunar New Year around the world? So glad to see your January posts. I was missing the inspiration you always offer!

Donna said...

Very striking card Shirley!

loz said...

Sorry Shirley. Stunning card and crane.. I had donna on my mind...getting old..Loz

Diane said...

The copper really did make it stand out. I love it. That paper and stamp set are beautiful! Great job!