Sunday, March 19, 2023

Spring Animals Shadowbox

 So - been under the weather for almost 2 weeks now - NOT COVID - tested negative - but just the "seasonal flu" .   It is still hanging on with no energy.  I get a couple of things done then it is time to rest.  But hopefully this will improve as the week goes on.  

Our "shadow box" group did our spring animal swap a couple of weeks ago and I did manage to get it done and a picture taken.  


 Aren't they adorable???  This group has been a lot of fun to work with and now we have completed all 4 seasons.  We may think of another one this summer but I love this.  I keep my displayed on my bar between the kitchen and living room.  Rabbits seem to be a favorite of the spring animal but check out the skunk, the little fox, oh and the sheep jumping over the fence.  I didn't forget about the darling owls or the cute little hedgehog.   

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

First, I'm so sorry you've been ill. We've been ill here, too, (and, yes, it IS COVID), but we're recovering nicely. Nearly back to normal after only 6 days. We've been taking Paxlovid. We got a little too relaxed and went on our first movie date in 3 years. Decided to have popcorn while watching the movie, so masks were off. We're quite sure that's where we caught it. I hope your flu will go away very soon. It's no fun being sick!

I love your shadowbox. It's so cute and is a nice "window" to look into to remind yourself of spring with warm days and balmy breezes.

Take care, Shirley. I'm sending you all my best healing vibes.

Donna said...

Turned out darling, I got mine put together a few days ago. Everyone did an amazing job on their squares.

loz said...

It is stunning Shirley..Love all the cute animals and shadow box..Loz

*Vicki* said...

Awe! They're so cute seeing them all together!! I love the papers you've chosen for the background with this nice frame! Hoping to get my last THREE finished up shortly! LOL Hope you feel better soon friend!

Cheryl W said...

These are so cute! What a fun way to mark the seasons and to have a bit of your friends' creativity in your home. Wonderful project idea.

Patti J said...

So glad you are feeling better. Sorry I've been MIA! I am SO happy with our shadow boxes! What fun these have been!