Sunday, July 19, 2009

July Blog Hop Card Stash




We are having a blog hop over at Paper Wings so click on the other angels names and see their creations for this blog hop, this will get ideas for you to replenish you card stash. Just a note re my creations: the "beach" under beachy keen is sandpaper - and I know I am guilty of forgetting some of my fav tools such as the crimper which I used in the crab card. All stamps by The Angel Company.
Laurie
Carol
Maria
Jamie
Rita
Jen
Christina
Sheryl
Melisa
KellyRae
Betty
Michelle
Stacy
Diane

9 comments:

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Cute cards! Love how you used sandpaper on the last card :)

Christina said...

Fantastic cards! I think the flamingo is my favorite!

Michelle said...

These cards are awesome - I definitely feel like they are summer!!

Patti J said...

Shirley, these are just super duper cutie patootie cards! I love them all - can't pick which I like the best...well, it's probably beachy gal - she just makes up so darned cute! Love this hop - it's way too much fun!

Unknown said...

Great cards!! Definitely summery cards! Love the sandpaper beach!

Anonymous said...

The cards are great and I LOVE the sandpaper for your 'beach'. KellyRae

Suzanne said...

Great cards Shirley!

Trudy Osborn said...

Wonderful cards! The enjoy one is my favorite!

Diane said...

I like how you colored only the flower/pot on the chair. Really makes it pop!