Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snail Mail - Lady Bug


I told you in my last post that I was working on a cute little lady bug from the TAC SOTM set Snail Mail - this is such a cute set very simple images which you can color plain, paper piece or with glitter pens like the lady bug. IRL she sparkles and shines. I had some glitter shiny glam red which worked perfect for this card. Now the fun part was using my piercing tool and guide to pierce the holes then I took my white gel pen and "stitched" the line. Looks almost like real stitching. This will be one of those go to sets when I need a quick card.

3 comments:

Patti J said...

Another CA-UTIE! What a quick and easy card! Your stitching is just delightful!!! Love it!

Teresa Jenkins said...

This certainly is a cute set, love what you did with it!

Suzanne said...

Definitely cute! Definitely! TFS!