Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Calendar



Every year Kathy Buchanan does a calendar swap for the upcoming year and I have abeen a part of this for a number of years, I think since I have been an angel. I usually do two so I can get 2 complete calendars back, one for me and one for a gift - dear granddaughter got one this year. I choose August and May as my months this year. The only thing we can copy is the calendar itself each individual calendar has to be stamped and colored, so we start on them in August. I was pleased with mine this year and wanted to share with you.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

how fun! and fabulous!

happy, happy new year!

hugs :)

Angela K said...

These are wonderful!!

Unknown said...

I have your May page in my calendar! It is SO cute! The clouds and the butterflies are too cool!

Chelsea said...

you did a great job on these!

Laurie Unger said...

How fun are these? great job!

Teresa Jenkins said...

They are so pretty! I love both images... great colors!