Monday, December 06, 2010

Snowflake


I participated in a swap with fellow angels a couple of weeks ago and this is one of my swap cards, I really love doing this technique using Snowflake Impressabilities plate and Tim Holtz sponge applicator, holding the plate firmly in place with one hand I sponged starry night blue ink over the plate. I then embossed the sinle snowflake from Jingle Jolly - layered on white scallop square, and a sheer ribbon with a bit of silver trim. Quick and easy peasy Christmas card.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Cool! What were you doing posting at 4:30 a.m. though? I can vouch that this is even prettier in real life! So much that I bought the plate on Saturday! lol.... Hope that DH is doing better today. Beautimous card, my friend!!!

Peggie said...

Pretty snowflakes.

StampinCarol said...

This is just beautiful!!!

Chelsea said...

love that background!!!