Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Mini Valentine class





I attended a "Mini Valentine" class at Archivers with 3 friends a couple of weeks ago and the best part of the class was being with my friends!! None of the cards were difficult and there were a couple that I really loved but again nothing special. They came with little kraft envies (which I bought a pack for myself). These little minis are perfect size to tuck into a co-workers mailbox, or a little gift for the children or grandchildren. Of course you can't go to Archivers without spending some $$$ - I got a new Hero Arts set which I love, so although I can't post now (I am playing in a bookmark swap) and I used the new stamp set for the swap.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute little cards! So easy and fast!

Patti J said...

OMG! I know what new set you got, and now I can't wait to see your bookmarks! Glad that you showcased these little cards! I can't remember to get mine out and finish them. Hope you are having a good day! So much for finding a day this week to craft together! I don't think this ice is going anywhere!

Chelsea said...

Cute cards. I saw the ad for this class and liked the cards. I can't wait to get a bookmark!

Melisa Waldorf said...

They are so cute! And I bet you had alot of fun hanging out with friends and putting these together!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So cute! Always more fun to craft with friends!

Susan said...

Your cards are really cute. I sure enjoy your work. And I am glad that I don't live closer to Archivers - I would never be able to retire!

JustYolie said...

Beautiful cards, love rosettes and I have yet to make one...hmm maybe this weekend. :)